lørdag 30. juni 2012

W. d/p: part 5


Todays weekly deviantART/Pixiv will be about another dear friend of mine on DevianART and tumblr! ^^


INFO:
Real name: Ruth
Country: Scotland
Tools: Tablet and computer (iMAC I believe?)
Programs: Photoshop and flash

Peachie has the cutest drawing style you could ever imagine! Not only does she draw fantastic, sparkly, glittery, pastelly rainbow filled landscapes with icecream houses and super cute girls with cotton candy hair, but she designs cute games as well! ^^ From dress up to colouring, and even room decoration ^^
Ponies, adorable animals, and super cute fairy-kei and lolita outfits does only BEGIN to describe her kawaii creations! 
I choose to talk about Peachie today, because I want to spread her amazing art out to all of you, and fill your everyday with more inspirational and SUPER KAWAII ART! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ




So, to show you some of the goodness itself, please have a look at some of my personal favourites!
 !DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!


 Just look at this magical landscape!(´∇ノ`*)ノ















 I believe this one to be my absolute favourite one she has made >w< just look at that amazing hair♡





 and just look at that super cute nurse kitty! ^^ her own super cute OC <3



!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE AND I DON´T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ART!

I SIMPLY WISH TO PROMOTE A WONDERFUL ARTIST, AND I WANT TO SPREAD HER BEAUTIFUL ART AROUND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, AND BE INSPIRED!


Peachies art, is so cute and over the top sugary adorable, that I just can´t stop smiling when I´m looking at it! ^^ It can cheer anyone up , on a ever so rainy day ♡♡♡

Please have a look at her deviantART page HERE to further support her and check out more of her amazing creations :D Make sure to have a good look around her "game corner" as well, since there is plenty of lovely goodies to find there  (*/∇\*)


Don´t you just want to sit down and create something super cute now? I sure know I do! ^^

I hope you liked this entry, and please let me know what you think of lovely Peachies art <3

Bon Voyagé 
 
Josephine

PS: In other news, we are having visitors right now that has a dog... they are staying for almost about a week... which means that I´m basically chained to my room... yaaaaay (;¬_¬) (I am very afraid of dogs)... pretty much nothing else is going on in my life... waiting for a letter from Peachie >w< <333

6 kommentarer:

  1. aww I love all these kawaii drawings,but especially these with nurse kitty and bunny *___*

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I love them all also x3 The nurse kitty is just so adorable, right? :D

      Slett
  2. awwww i love your blog *O* i follow you now !!!

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. thank you! ^^ I´m very happy you like it <3

      Slett