lørdag 23. juni 2012

W. d/p: part 4


Hello everyone! ^-^ I´m gonna update you all veeeery shortly on more art today :D yaaay ♡

It is another Pixiv user I´m going to show you!

 That is:

(since I don´t have a pixiv user, and I don´t read japanese there is not much info I can give you about her)
INFO:
Real name: ?
Country: Japan
Tools: pastels, colourpencils, pencils, watercolour
Programs: photoshop
Account link:  めいこ

I choose to portray this artist today, because I simply adore her art! ^^ It is super inspirational, and a lot of fun to look at :D The concepts around this pictures are just amazing, and you feel both that it is super cute, and still really crazy! V(=^・ω・^=)v

Here is some of my favourite pictures from her! ^_^
!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES! 




 


 The simplicity, yet strong statement this picture gives


 <3 <3 <3




This is really cute x3








!DON´T STEAL HER PICTURES!
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT NONE OF THESE PICTURES ARE MINE AND I DON´T TAKE ANY CREDIT FOR ANYTHING OF THIS BEAUTIFUL ART!

I SIMPLY WISH TO PROMOTE A WONDERFUL ARTIST, AND I WANT TO SPREAD HER BEAUTIFUL ART AROUND FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, AND BE INSPIRED!

If you want to see more of her fantastic art, please visit the links to her original pixiv posts or her account directly! ^-^

I think its fun with artist that hold such diversity in their work! Both watercolour and computer drawn, detailed and simple, and different styles all together! (`・ω・´)”

I feel like drawing weird and fun things happening, that does not really make any sense at all! 

What does it inspire you to draw?

Please be creative, and enjoy the inspiration that comes flowing ^0^

(I am really sorry if this post feels really boring and unispired to read, since I am tired from all the activity going on around my house today! It has been crowded with people for the last 6 hours, and for an introverted person, that alone is quite exhausting....)

Now, I´m going to go game or something, and just... enjoy my summer vacation :3 Today I have been outside almost all day, because we have been celebrating midsummer with a huge bonfire and bbq and my cheeks are just burning! >.< And I am really tired... so

until next time <333

Josephine

3 kommentarer:

  1. I love especially the last pic ^___^

    SvarSlett
    Svar
    1. I really like the watercolour pieces she has done! ^^ she really has an amazing style :D

      Slett
  2. I love the cake hat one:D

    SvarSlett